You may place an order at any time - simply add your items to the shopping cart, enter any coupon codes that you'd like to use, and check out.
We ship primarily via UPS, but we reserve the right to use any carrier of our choice. If there is a significant discrepancy between your quoted cost and the actual shipping cost, one of our staff will members will contact you before we ship. In most cases you'll notice a small difference in your favor.
We process online orders Tuesday - Saturday. If an item is out of stock or back-ordered, we will contact you to let you know when we expect to receive it. Your credit/debit card will not be charged until we've verified your shipping quote and confirmed that your all of your items are in stock. For online orders, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. At our retail store we accept cash, major credit card, money order, and checks (a government issued ID may be required).
OUR GUARANTEE/ WARRANTY
We guarantee your satisfaction and the authenticity of everything we sell.
For 12 months after you purchase one of our instruments we offer free service for any necessary repairs and setup adjustments, such as open seams and bridges that need to be lowered. This excludes normal wear such as string breakage & bow rehairs, or damage incurred subsequent to purchase, or problems caused or exacerbated by the work of other shops.
If you are not completely satisfied with any merchandise you receive, please contact us for an exchange or store credit within 14 days of your purchase.
If you want a special item we do not stock, we can get it for you at the same great prices as other similar items for a 50% deposit.
Our relationships with makers and suppliers allow us to speed the order and delivery process while we serve as your agents to ensure everything is just the way you want it. And before we place the order we will verify every detail including delivery time and price. Deposits for custom orders are not refundable and orders once placed, are final and not returnable.
All the repairs will be performed in a competent and workman like manner.
All repairs (exclude the(1) sound-adjustments,reset sound post etc special one-time service,(2)strings, horse hair, bridge etc. consumables) carry a 30-day warranty, which begins the day the repaired item is picked up by the customer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTAL PROGRAM
1. Rent to purchase option - If at any time during the rental payment period the Renter wishes to convert the rental into the purchase of a new instrument, 100% of all payments made, less tax and damage protection plan., up to 36 months will be applied as a discount of the manufacturer’s suggested retail price of the new instrument. Rental equity toward purchase of a new instrument only accrues until the maximum amounts. The amount of payments made after maximums are reached are solely rental payments and may not be applied to any purchase. The new instrument that is purchased must be a like instrument of equal or greater value as compared to the instrument rented. The rental discount may not be used for any other purpose.
2. The renter is responsible for the rented instrument. If the instrument is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, the renter will reimburse Wexford Violins for the cost of repair or replacement. If rental payments are current, instrument maintenance and adjustments for normal use or weather related issues such as peg adjustments and gluing of open seams and loose fingerboards, are included free of charge throughout the rental period. Strings replacement are not included.
3. Damage Protection Plan-Each rental outfit (instrument, bow, and case) rented from the Wexford Violin Shop is covered under this plan so to be maintained in excellent condition. The WVS (we) will repair or replace with comparable items the covered instrument, bow, and/or case in the event of accidental damage , It does not cover loss, intentional damage or string replacement. In the first instance of accidental damage 100% of the repair or replacement cost will be covered by Wexford Violin Shop. Each subsequent accident will incur a 15% deductible.
4. Any instrument or bow can be exchanged for another size at any time at no additional charge.
5. Credit Check- Wexford Violins reserves the right to perform credit checks on applicants. If the rental instrument is to be kept at address other than above, or if the billing address changes, Wexford Violins must be informed of those changes. This is the responsibility of the signee.
6. Payments- After the four month trial period , Payments are due on each month. Payments are made in advanced and will not be prorated.
7. Returns-The instrument may be returned at any time at which point your account will immediately be closed. The Trial Period payment is non-refundable. Instruments returned after the due date of the month will be charged the full monthly rate. If you wish to return the instrument to school, Wexford Violins must be notified for pick up. Otherwise, you will be held responsible for any further payments, loss or damage. DO NOT LEAVE THE INSTRUMENT AT SCHOOL WITHOUT NOTIFYING WEXFORD VIOLINS.
8. PAST DUE ACCOUNT- Rental payments made more than 15 days after the due date will be charged a $5.00 late fee per month. Each month the account is past due an additional late fee or an amount determined by a periodic rate of 1.5% per month to the unpaid balance will be charged.
9. Returned Checks- A $15.00 fee will be charged for checks returned for any reason.
10. ALL ACCOUNTS THAT ARE SERIOUSLY PAST DUE ARE TURNED OVER TO COLLECTION AGENCIES. If after 60 days no payments or other arrangement had been made, the instrument will be considered purchased. The balance of the current market value plus all late fees incurred will be due immediately. In addition, the account will be billed for all collection, expenses, court costs and attorney’s fee.
11. RENTER’S ASSENT I have read and understood this agreement and agree with all its terms. I hereby authorize the Wexford Violin Shop (WVS) to charge my accounts until I return the rental outfit. This authorization is valid until I provide the WVS with a written cancellation.