Ideal step-up instrument, reliable and consistent performance. Subtle and powerful sound thanks to the fine European wood. For the advancing violinist.
Carefully seasoned European select maple and spruce, aged tonewoods and a rich powerful tone makes the Revelle 500 perfect for the advancing player looking for a reliable and consistent performance instrument capable of subtle nuance and power. This full size Revelle instrument is adorned with a Despiau bridge, Ebony fittings, Thomastik-Infeld Strings and more.
The Revelle 500 is also available as an outfit, which includes a quality carbon fiber bow and Cross TECH case. A revolutionary new design in violin cases. Exclusive to Revelle, CrossTECH™ technology provides the strength and protection of a traditional hard case and weighs just 5lbs.
- SupraTECH suspension safely cradles your instrument as it floats inside the case's hard shell for maximum protection.
- AdapTECH yoke adjusts to precisely fit instruments ranging from half to full size.
- StrapTECH fastening system secures your shoulder rest neatly and safely under the neck.
- Holds two fractional or full size bows
- Removable inner pouch holds rosin and accessories
- Outer expandable storage pouches hold sheet music, tablets and other large items
- Premium nylon, water resistant zippers and tour quality hardware
A Best-In-Class Value. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Warranty. Rosin, polishing cloth included.